buying DMT. A potent hallucinogenic substance that can be smoked, snorted, or blended with ayahuasca and is found in various plants. DMT is structurally similar to psilocybin (magic mushrooms) and is known to produce short-acting and intense visual hallucinations.
How to take it?
DMT is a psychoactive substance that can be injected, inhaled, or snorted.
DMT is smoked.
DMT is occasionally blended with herbs – such as ayahuasca – to form changa, which is a very unpleasant and potent narcotic to smoke. The strength of each batch of changa varies depending on which herbs are utilized.
The South American plant, chacruna, contains DMT and is sometimes mixed with the ayahuasca plant to make the shamanic brew, ayahuasca.
DMT can be prepared for injecting, and this is particularly dangerous.
DMT can be crushed up into a powder and snorted.
How does it make you feel?
DMT is known for giving users a very intense ‘trip’ – the name given to the experience of taking psychedelic drugs.
The world appears very distorted when you trip on DMT: colors, sounds, objects, and even time can seem very strange, and some people experience out-of-body experiences.
Taking DMT can make you:
- see and hear things that aren’t there (hallucinate), which might be a good or bad experience
- feel like time and movement are speeding up or slowing down
- feel like colors and sounds are distorted, this is sometimes called ‘visuals’
- have double vision
- feel like you’re having an out-of-body experience
There are two different types of DMT available :
- N, N, DMT — this is the type of DMT most commonly found in plants. It’s the active ingredient in the traditional Shamanic brew known as ayahuasca.
- 5-Meo-DMT — this is the form of DMT found in the venom of the Bufo alvarius toad, as well as a few species of plants and fungi. buying DMT