Synthetic mescaline for sale. Mescaline powder is a psychedelic hallucinogen obtained from the small, spineless cactus Peyote (Lophophora williamsi), the San Pedro cactus, Peruvian torch cactus, and other mescaline-containing cacti. It is also found in certain members of the Fabaceae (bean family) and is produced synthetically. Synthetic mescaline for sale
People have used hallucinogens for hundreds of year, mostly for religious rituals or ceremonies. From the earliest recorded time, peyote has been used by natives in northern Mexico and the southwestern United States as a part of traditional religious rites. Mescaline leads to rich visual hallucinations which were important to the native peyote cults. It has an effect that is similar to LSD or psilocybin (magic mushrooms), other hallucinogenic drugs.
EFFECTS OF MESCALINE POWDER
- Altered vision
- Dilated pupils
- Faster heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Higher body temperature
- Changes in motor reflexes
- Shaking hands or feet
- Contractions of intestines or uterus.
Certain effects of mescaline abuse may show up after prolonged abuse of this drug:
- Increased risk of psychological problems
- Problems remembering
- Tolerance to the drug, meaning more must be used to get the same effects
- Psychological dependence on the drug
The effects of mescaline may be intense for two full hours, but the overall effects of the drug can last as long as twelve hours. Flashbacks are likely to occur with mescaline, as they are with LSD. This means a person could re-experience a mescaline trip months or years after the drug was taken.
- 3-4 cm peyoteLight: 3 – 6 buttonsCommon: 6 – 12 buttons
Strong: 8 – 16 buttons
Heavy: 15 + buttons
5-6 cm peyote
Light: 2 – 5 buttons
Common: 5 – 9 buttons
Strong: 7 – 12 buttons
Heavy: 12 + buttons
The trip can last somewhere between 5-24 hours. So it is rather important to keep the day and next day free from appointments. The effects can best be enjoyed in nature where the vision is not obscured by obstacles. So the beach or wide fields, or plains are the best environments. Unlike mushrooms, the forest is not the ideal place to have them.
- To order this product you have to be 18 years or older.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and possess these or you let us handle the discreet shipment and delivery of your order
- The use of peyote is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and its effects.
Many people are curious to know… What is Mescaline?
Mescaline is a drug classified as a hallucinogen. It can be synthetically created, but originally it comes from three types of cacti:
- San Pedro Cactus
- Peruvian Torch Cactus
Peyote commonly grows in the southwestern United States and Mexico. The San Pedro and Peruvian Torch cactus both grow in South America.
To ingest the drug, the protruding top parts of these cacti are cut off and made into a tea or chewed.
Mescaline has been around for quite a while as a drug. The tradition of ingesting it started in the ancient Aztec culture and spread up to Native American cultures in North America. These cultures used the drug in religious rites and ceremonies.
The natural form of mescaline is chewed or made into tea, while the synthetic drug can be taken in powder or pill form.
Like most hallucinogenic drugs, typical mescaline effects are produced in the mind and it has an impact on visual or auditory perception. However, the drug is much less potent than other hallucinogens such as PCP or LSD.
Common Mental Effects of Mescaline
- Changes in Thinking: Attention span usually shortens, and maintaining a train of thought can be difficult for most people.
- Impaired Judgement and Problem Solving: Individuals using the drug will believe the opposite is true and that their mind is more open and receptive to new ways of thinking.
Common Physical Side Effects of Mescaline:
- Sensory and perceptual experience enhancements
- Increased blood pressure
- Difficulty with motor control
- Increased body temperature
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme sweating
- Fever and chills
- Pupil dilation
Does it Cause a Dependence?
Mescaline doesn’t cause physical dependence in users like other drugs such as opioids, but the drug can be addictive in a psychological sense, although it is very rare. It is more common for an individual to develop a tolerance to the drug after repeated use.
If someone you know is experiencing problems with drug usage like this or other hallucinogens, they might exhibit states of mental illness, experiencing intense fear or anxiety.
The long-term effects of mescaline can also cause what some people call “flashbacks.” This is medically referred to as “hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD).” In some cases, when a user has taken the drug only once, they can still experience flashbacks, but it is usually only limited to people with a previous psychiatric condition.
There are no reviews yet.